The answer key for the MHT CET 2022 will be made available very soon by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. However, the answer key for the MHT CET 2022 will be made available on the official website of the Maharashtra CET, which can be found at mht cet2022.mahacet.org. It has not been announced when the MHT CET answer key date 2022 will be provided. Candidates will have the opportunity to voice any concerns they may have regarding the tentative answer key for the MHT CET 2022 exam.
Candidates will need to provide their CET roll number (Candidate ID) and their date of birth to access the answer key for the MHT CET 2022 exam. Moreover, candidates will be able to compute the scores they earned in the MHT CET 2022 by using the answer key for the exam. Reading the entire post, you may learn more about the MHT CET Answer Key 2022.
MHT CET Answer Key 2022
Soon, the solution key for the MHT CET 2022 PCM exam will be available online by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. The answer key for the MHT CET 2022 will be made accessible on the official website for the Maharashtra CET, which is located at mht cet 2022.mahacet.org. Candidates will be given the option to voice their disagreement with the provisional answer key for the MHT CET 2022. The final answer key will come after the preliminary one has been completed and checked. To access the MHT CET 2022 answer key, candidates must give their date of birth and their CET roll number, which serves as their Candidate ID. The MHT CET 2022 examination will be held in the August. Candidates can determine their overall performance in the MHT CET 2022 by using the answer key for the MHT CET.
MHT CET 2022 Answer Key Release Dates – cetcell.mahacet.org PCB/ PCM PDF
|MHT CET exam date 2022||For PCM: August 5 to 11, 2022 For PCB: August 12 to 20, 2022|
|Availability of OMR or response sheet and MHT CET question paper||To be released soon|
|Release of provisional MHT CET answer key 2022||To be released soon|
|Final date to objection against the answer key of MHT CET||To be released soon|
|Release of final MHT CET answer key||To be released soon|
|MHT CET result date 2022||To be released soon|
|Type of Post||Answer Key|
Steps to check MHT CET Answer Key 2022
Only through the online platform provided on the official website will contestants be able to access the tentative answer key for the MHT CET 2022. The response sheet and question paper in PDF format were also available alongside the MHT CET answer key 2022. However, this was done so that candidates could check their answers and estimate the scores they were likely to achieve in the examination. The candidates who like to check the MHT CET answer key 2022 can follow the instructions described below:
- Visit the official website for the MHT CET in 2022.
- To access the answer key, click on the link provided.
- Candidates must submit their Candidate ID (also known as their roll number) and their dates of birth.
- On the screen, when it becomes available, you’ll see the answer key for MHT CET 2022.
- It is possible to make a copy of the answer key so that you can refer to it in the future.
MHT CET Answer Key 2022 PCM/ PCB Group
The results of the MHT CET 2022 will be made public on the website cetcell.mahacet.org, which is maintained by the Maharashtra State CET Cell. In addition to this, the official website of the CET cell will provide a direct link to the MHT CET 2022 results when they are made available.
- UP Board Result 2022 Class 10th, 12th
- WB Madhyamik Result 2022
- Maharashtra HSC Result 2022
- how to check cbse result 2022 through digilocker
- HBSE 12th Result 2022
- NEET answer keys 2022
- iPhone 14 Price
- NEET Topper List 2022
- Best Credit Card in India 2022
- ICC T20 World Cup 2022
- CBSE 12th Term 2 Result 2022
- mahresult.nic.in SSC Result 2022
- HBSE 10th Result 2022
- UP Board Intermediate Result 2022
In order to access and download their MHT CET results, candidates are required to utilize their login credentials for the MHT CET, which include their login ID and password. The MHT CET result 2022 will provide specifics like the candidates’ subject-wise outcomes, ranks, and percentile scores, among other information. To be eligible for admission to one of the participating colleges in Maharashtra, applicants must have a score high enough on the MHT CET 2022.
How To Download MHT CET Answer Key 2022 @cetcell.mahacet.org
Candidates who are interested in downloading their answer keys can refer to the comprehensive step-by-step instructions that are provided below:
- The first thing you need to do is go to the MHT CET 2022 website, which can be found at mahacet.org.
- The second step is to go to the homepage and click on the link that is labeled “MHT CET Answer Key 2022.”
- The third step is to enter your login credentials, which are referred to as your “Login ID” and “Password.”
- The fourth step is to download the answer key and store it locally on your device so that you may refer to it in the future.
- Candidates are able to compute their likely test scores by checking their responses against each other. They will be able to accomplish this by comparing the answer keys with the responses that they provided.
How To Download MHT CET Response Sheet
To get your response sheet for MHT CET 2022, please follow the instructions below in the order given:
- The initial step is to go to the MHT CET 2022 website, which may be found at mahacet.org.
- The second step is to click on the link that says “Download Students Response Sheet.”
- The third step is to input your Login ID and password, then click the “Sign In” button.
- The next window will show your MHT CET Response Sheet, which is the fourth step in this process. You may save it by hitting the download icon that is located in the top right corner of the screen.
How To Calculate Score Using MHT CET Answer Key?
With the help of the answer key, we will now walk you through the methods necessary to determine your likely score on the examination:
- The first thing you should do is compare your answers with the ones that are provided in the key.
- The second step is to award an additional plus-two score for each correct answer on the mathematics portion of the exam.
- The third step is to award an additional point for each correct answer on the physics and chemistry portions of the exam.
- The fourth step is for applicants to add all of their marks now because the test does not use any form of negative marking.
- The fifth step is that the score that you obtained in the MHT CET 2022 will be added to the final total.
Objections Against Maharashtra CET Answer Key 2022
All applicants will be given the objection sections by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. The official portal will have an objection section/response sheet. Candidates can use the column to avoid counting incorrect answers as correct. Bring up and submit all of the issues in the MHT CET 2022 Answer Key. There will be a deadline for submitting objections. Fill in your name and move on to the objections section. Once paid, objections are non-refundable.
How To Challenge The MHT CET Answer Key 2022?
If students were dissatisfied with the preliminary MHT CET answer key 2022 they could challenge it. Candidates were required to submit their objections, along with detailed answers, within the timeframes and formats set by the authorities. Please keep in mind that the solution keys were only challenged online. Any complaints sent by courier/post were denied.
Candidates who wanted to raise objections were required to pay Rs. 1000 plus service charges for each objection. Candidates should be aware that the objection fee will not be returned.
Procedure to challenge MHT CET 2022 answer key
The authorities will allow candidates to challenge the MHT CET 2022 tentative answer key. However, the objections had to be filed online within a certain time frame. Candidates were required to present supporting proof/documents along with their concerns. The authorities will review all of the objections before releasing the final MHT CET 2022 answer key.
MHT CET 2022 Marking Scheme
The MHT-CET 2022 marking scheme is as follows:
- In Mathematics, candidates receive two marks for correct answers
- Candidates receive one mark for accurate responses in other topics.
- The admission exam has no negative marking.
MHT CET Instructions 2022
- Candidates will be able to predict their likely scores by completing the following phases in the following order:
- Check the official answer key for the MHT CET 2022 exam in conjunction with the response sheet.
- The participants will be challenged to compare their responses to the correct ones.
- Candidates must follow the approved scoring system defined by the MHT CET 2022 examination pattern.
- The remaining score shows the total number of correct responses after deducting the point value for the incorrect response.
- The ultimate score will represent the applicants’ likely marks in the MHT CET 2022 admission exam. This score will be calculated after the exam is completed.
After reading this article we hope you will get to know about MHT CET answer key 2022 and all other details regarding MHT CET exams. If you guys have any questions please feel free to contact us at the comment box.
MHT CET Answer Key 2022 PCB/PCM Group Direct Link @cetcell.mahacet.org
|MHT CET Result 2022 App||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions About MHT CET Answer Key 2022
Q: How can I use the answer key to determine my exam score?
Ans: Your exam score can be calculated by comparing the answer key to your response sheet. For Paper-1, give yourself +2 points for each correct answer, and for Paper-2, give yourself +1 points for each correct answer. Because there is no negative marking in the exam, combining the marks yields the likely MHT CET result.
Q: When will the MHT CET answer key be available?
Ans: After the exam, the official MHT CET answer key 2022 will be posted on the official website.